Thread: 1964 IHC Metro Van

Default 1964 IHC Metro Van

This is a rebuild project for the creative. Everything is there it looks like except a drivers seat and one hub cap. I have seen the van for 12 years and a little over a year ago the guy finally decided to sell it to me. I have since taken on too many projects and will not be able to tackle this one. I was told it was running when parked, but I discovered a cracked intake manifold which would explain why they told me that they had to ooch it along with a container of gas. I really think with an intake, a little time and some B-12 this would be a runner,,,but I am selling it as is,,a non runner. The tires as shown in the pics are flat, however they all held air for me to pull it home after I purchased it. I really don't know much about it, I just wanted it a long time ago because I thought it was really a neat looking ride. Price is $300.00 may consider a good offer?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jpw74730; 09-29-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Forgot to list price.

Where are you located? Would be very interested in picking this up if you still have it.
    "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

- Bullet Tooth Tony

Default Still available in Pottsboro, TX

I am in Pottsboro, TX and yes it is still available. I can make you a little better deal on it too if you are interested.

im interested in the metro 732-977-6361
    thanks Beau